Our team at Queen Anne Lodge strives to provide an outstanding level of care to all of our residents. Underpinning this, is a set of core aims and objectives, which we base all care around:
- We aim to offer skilled care, enabling people to achieve their optimum state of health and wellbeing.
- All people who receive services from us and all people who visit residents will be treated with respect at all times.
- We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all people for whom we provide care and support.
- Individual choice and personal decision-making are the right of all residents. These rights will be supported by all the people who work for and lead Queen Anne Lodge.
- The right of independence will be respected and encouraged for all residents.
- The individual uniqueness of residents will be recognised and all people will be treated with dignity at all times.
- The individualís requirement for privacy must always be respected and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
- We recognise the individualís need for personal fulfilment and aim to support residents to participate in their choice of individualised programmes of meaningful activity, to satisfy their needs.
For more information on the care we provide, feel free to look through some of our policies in more detail: